Friday, October 3, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 20

1 more sleep until I go home! There has been a flurry of activity here tonight. Allana's high school football team did not have a game so she is home and causing all the commotion. Puppies are getting bathed so they don't look scruffy when Guy sees them tomorrow. I was worried I might be in line for yet another bath, but so far, I've stayed off the radar.

I've enjoyed my time with the Hemenway's. The sable hairy mop isn't so bad after-all. He's been very hospitable and has let me share the loveseat, the sheepskin beds and the chew bones. I've given him a quick lesson on blogging, so maybe he will keep the blog going. I'm going to try to blog tomorrow night at home to let everyone know how Kismet is. I'm looking forward to going home but I want to enjoy my last night here and the sheepskin dog bed is calling my name.

1 comment:

  1. We will miss your nightly blogs from the Hemenways, but I'm glad you are going home to Guy; I know he has missed you. I have a yummy chewbone for you that you won't have to worry about the sable hairy mop stealing. I will bring it on my next visit to Guy's.

    Sable Hairy Mop, I look forward to your blogs. You have big paws to fill.

    ReplyDelete