Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 19

2 more sleeps and I get to go home! I hope Guy and Thelma have all the appliances replaced so I can have my evening hot chocolate with wipped cream and freshly popped popcorn for when I watch t.v. I'm going to do my best to convince them that this is what happened every night at Dan and Allana's. I'm really hoping for the sympathy factor that they got to go on a European vacation and I had to be an Ike evacuee. I wonder if they got me one of those t-shirts that said "My family went to Prague and all I got was this T-shirt". Guy really isn't into dogs wearing clothes, so I'm sure I'm pretty safe from being dressed up.

Dan has started his handy man Dan list of tools that he needs to bring on the Houston trip. There's no electricity to the puppy room so Dan will pretend to be an electrician this weekend. I must say that during my time here at the Hemenway's, I have noticed that he likes to play in the workshop and I must say that there are lots of projects for him at this place. Allana keeps whining about trim on her doorways and painting the interior doors, but Dan spends his time outside. I like the firepit he built and have enjoyed the roasted marshmallows and s'mores with him in the late evening after Allana has gone to bed. I'm glad Allana hasn't been a part of that otherwise she would have us all joining hands (well, hand and paw) and singing Kum-by-ya around the fire. I'm going to miss this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment