Sunday, July 13, 2014

Did't get to go to the Show.

I tried camping out at the back door today but I was not successful in getting Allana to take me to the show. I was left at home gain  and yes, I had to babysit Harrison again.  I'm really missing going out to the shows or anywhere.  I get to go to PetsMart and that is about it.  I really need my own road trip.  And to top it all off, Star came home bragging about another Best of Breed ribbon.   Don't worry, I was very polite, but really? This is only her 4th Best of Breed.  Know I know that she has only been out as a special for 5 shows, but I have at least a dozen Best of Breeds to my credit and I was running agility and herding sheep all at the same time!  I did congratulate her but I sure hope she doesn't start thinking she is more important than me as she totally isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment